All candidates must ensure that they are aware of the regulations which apply to examinations, including those for written examinations, controlled assessments and coursework assessments.
- Individual timetables for every GCSE or A Level student will be available from March via both the Pupil and Parent Portals
- Individual timetables for IB students can be obtained by contacting the Examinations Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GCSE and A Level Examination results will be available in August via the Pupil Portal and, if enabled by the student, on the Parent Portal
- IB students will be able to access their results electronically from the IBO on 6th July
Candidates should also be aware of the following information documents. Any questions specifically on the examination process should be directed to our Examinations Officer, Mrs Vivien Parsons on 01342 710212 or email email@example.com
Information for Candidates - Coursework: Click here
Information for Candidates - Non Examination Assessments: Click here
Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice: Click here
Information for Candidates - Social Media: Click here
Information for Candidates - Written Examinations: Click here
2019-20 Examination timetables
As usual, there are a number of exam clashes for some students and these will be discussed on an individual basis in February, once the final entries have been confirmed with the exam boards.
2019-20 Exam Results Days
IB Results are issued on Monday 6th July 2020
A Level results are issued on Thursday 13th August 2020
IGCSE & GCSE results are issued on Thursday 20nd August 2020
Worth School is able to accept external candidates to sit examinations and initial enquiries should be addressed to the Exams Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the following annual deadlines:
- GCSEs & A Levels – 21st February (for summer session)
- IGCSEs (Pearson) – 21st March (for summer session) or 30th September (for January session)
- IB – 29th July (re-takes for November session)
Any external candidate requiring JCQ access arrangements such as extra time must register their interest with us by 30th September of the year before exams are to be taken, as a full assessment must be undertaken by us before we are in a position to submit an application to the exam boards.
Please note that numbers are limited and we cannot guarantee to accept every applicant.
Thus is ambition born...