All candidates must ensure that they are aware of the regulations which apply to examinations, including those for written examinations, controlled assessments and coursework assessments.
- Individual timetables for every GCSE or A Level student will be available from March each year via both the Pupil and Parent Portals
- Individual timetables for IB students can be obtained by contacting the Examinations Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GCSE and A Level Examination results will be available in August each year via the Pupil Portal and, if enabled by the student, on the Parent Portal
- IB students will be able to access their results electronically from the IBO on 6th July
Candidates should also be aware of the following information documents. Any questions specifically on the examination process should be directed to our Examinations Officer, Mrs Vivien Parsons on 01342 710212 or email email@example.com
Information for Candidates - Coursework: Click here
Information for Candidates - Non Examination Assessments: Click here
Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice: Click here
Information for Candidates - Social Media: Click here
Information for Candidates - Written Examinations: Click here
2019-20 Exam Results Days
IB Results are issued on Monday 6th July 2020
A Level results are issued on Thursday 13th August 2020
IGCSE & GCSE results are issued on Thursday 20th August 2020
* Exams are not taking place in 2020. Grades from the exam boards will be announced on the dates above.
Thus is ambition born...