As the title implies, there is a diverse and wide-ranging programme of events and activities for pupils outside the curriculum. There are three main areas:
- A comprehensive activities programme for Years 9 to 11. Because of the nature of some of the activities, sixth formers will often opt into a particular activity.
- A voluntary Community Service Programme open to all Year 9 to 13 pupils. These activities take place both on and off-site.
- A weekend social programme primarily for boarders but also open to day students. This comprises not only outings and activities for boarders on Sundays, but also a full social programme for all Year groups throughout the year.
- Some of these are recreational - badminton and soccer.
- Some are private coaching - tennis and squash.
- Some are clubs - badminton, basketball, karate.