Today at Worth
Friday 7th March
- Headway Lecture: Four Wars in One: the Syria conflict - Chris Fuller, University of Southampton, PAC Theatre 5.15 pm
- Drama: A2 Devised Piece, PAC Theatre 7.00 pm
- Night Prayers (Vocations Vigil) 9.00 pm
- All welcome at concert in support of Outreach Peru on Sunday 9th March at 7.30pm.
- Characters come out to play for World Book Day.
- ‘Picture of Dorian Gray’ tickets on sale now.
- IB students dress up for Rosenmontag.
- 8th March 2014 - Presentation to Year 12 Parents’: Applying to Higher Education & AS Pre-examination Briefing, PAC Theatre 9.00 am
- 8th March 2014 - Year 12 Parents’ Conference, 9.50 am-12.00 pm
- 8th March 2014 - Squash - Senor Five vs Christ's Hospital (away)
- 8th March 2014 - Cross Country – South East Schools Championship at Harrow
- 8th March 2014 - Cancelled - Rugby 7s U13 at Hampshire Collegiate School
- 8th March 2014 - Netball vs Lancing College 1st & 2nd VII (home) U15a/b/c (away) 1.30 pm
Catholic Benedictine 11-18 co-educational boarding & day school
Worth is a Roman Catholic school under the guidance and care of the Benedictine monks of Worth Abbey who work closely with the Head Master and lay staff with the single vision of offering a complete education for young people, mind, body and spirit. Our work is shaped by the gospel of Christ and the wisdom of St Benedict. We aim to share with parents in the formation of their children, in a Christian community that is joined in mutual respect, friendship and prayer.
We strive for excellence in all things and promote the realisation that high levels of success and achievement, in all avenues of life, are not simply ends in themselves nor the means to achieve personal gratification alone. They are also the means to serve the needs of others and to lead a good Christian life.
Worth School is located in the South East of England and is set alongside Worth Abbey in 500 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside.
School Inspection Reports
Click to view Worth's Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Interim Report, November 2011, or the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report, September 2007
Click to view Worth's Ofsted boarding report, January 2011