Today at Worth
Tuesday 21st May
- Cricket Blackshaw Cup U15a vs Bede’s School (away) 2.30 pm
- Athletics Crawley Girls League – Inter, Junior & Year 7 & 8 Girls, K2 Crawley 4.00 pm
- Don’t miss the Private View of GCSE Art on 24th May from 6.00pm – 8.30pm.
- Key timings for Speech Day on Saturday 25th May.
- Worth School Year 7 students visit Canterbury Cathedral and the Canterbury Tales.
- Josh playing a storm at the World Schools Chess Championships.
- 22nd May 2013 - Year 13 IB Examinations end
- 22nd May 2013 - Cricket vs Windlesham U13a (home) U 13b (away) 2.00 pm
- 22nd May 2013 - Rounders U13a&b vs Sutton Valence School (home) 2.00 pm
- 23rd May 2013 - Sports Day - K2, Crawley (lunches 11.30 am, coaches depart Worth 12.45 pm, Sports Day begins 1.30 pm)
- 23rd May 2013 - Tennis – Mixed U15 & U14 vs Ardingly College & Lancing College (away at Lancing College) 2.00 pm - tbc
- 25th May 2013 - Study Leave for Year 13 A2 pupils begins after Speech day events
Catholic Benedictine 11-18 co-educational boarding & day school
Worth is a Roman Catholic school under the guidance and care of the Benedictine monks of Worth Abbey who work closely with the Head Master and lay staff with the single vision of offering a complete education for young people, mind, body and spirit. Our work is shaped by the gospel of Christ and the wisdom of St Benedict. We aim to share with parents in the formation of their children, in a Christian community that is joined in mutual respect, friendship and prayer.
We strive for excellence in all things and promote the realisation that high levels of success and achievement, in all avenues of life, are not simply ends in themselves nor the means to achieve personal gratification alone. They are also the means to serve the needs of others and to lead a good Christian life.
Worth School is located in the South East of England and is set alongside Worth Abbey in 500 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside.
School Inspection Reports
Click to view Worth's Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Interim Report, November 2011, or the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report, September 2007
Click to view Worth's Ofsted boarding report, January 2011